- Beautiful GII* listed farmhouse
- 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Detached barn/outbuilding
- Wonderful character features
- Gardens and grounds of nearly 3 acres
- Superb access to the A30 and Exeter
- EX6 6DW
Exuding both a wealth of inherent character and huge potential, this enchanting Grade II* listed farmhouse is a fine example of a 15th Century Devon Longhouse; it is, in fact mentioned in Pevsner’s noted architectural guides, along with many of the finest dwelling houses in the country. In addition to the incredible history, Little Hackworthy offers every opportunity to isolate and live in the open, with an oak woodland, a stream, a well, an orchard and outbuildings. Set in beautiful grounds of nearly 3 acres, which incorporate formal gardens, lawns, an orchard and a substantial barn/outbuilding, its situation is visually idyllic.